Our boat accidentally coasted into a swarm of sharks! Oh my! Luckily, there weren’t any injuries. When one child decided to make a fin, others quickly followed.
With sharks came questions.
- What kinds of fish do they eat?
- How strong are shark teeth?
- Is a shark’s fin always long?
- How do sharks swim?
- How do they breathe underwater?
- Why do they swim underwater so long?
- Do they eat fries?
- Why can’t they go on the beach?
The children decided we could look through books, talk to experts, and check the computer to find our answers.