|Dear Lower School Parents,
I am writing with important details about the Lower School Parent/Teacher Conference Day scheduled for Friday, October 22, 2010.
What to Expect
You will have the opportunity to meet with your student’s teacher to discuss his or her progress.
Please note the following before scheduling your appointment(s) with your student’s teacher:
- Appointments will be approximately 20 minutes long.
- All appointments should be scheduled through our online appointment book, which will be available at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 30.
- Appointments will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis; so schedule early.
How to Schedule Your Appointment(s)
- Visit the online appointment book at: https://www.pickatime.com/client?ven=11602347
- Enter your email address and a password (you can select your own password), then click “Login/Create Account”
- Fill in the required fields to register
- For each student, enter his or her student ID — all student IDs follow the formula “FirstNameLastName” i.e. John Smith would be JohnSmith (no space) — and his or her birthday — in the form MM/DD/YYYY i.e. March 7, 1993 would be 03/07/1993.
Each colored square represents an available meeting time.
- Click on a square to book that time.
- Set when you want the reminder email to be delivered, and click “Create Appointment.”
If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email address and password.
If you have any questions, please call Kim Rovnan at (412) 486-8341.
Students may attend Extended Day during your scheduled conference time, free of charge.
The full day program will be available from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for students in PK – 5. The charge of $60 will be added to your monthly eBill. A fun day of activities, crafts, and playtime has been planned. Time will be spent outside and children should dress appropriately in play clothes. Please pack a lunch and a beverage, a snack will be provided. To register for the full day program, please contact Taryn VanderWeele at email@example.com.
What to Do on Conference Day
On October 22, please be sure that you arrive promptly for your appointment(s). Upon arrival, please meet your child’s teacher in his or her classroom. Finally, we ask that you adhere to the allotted time for each teacher so that the day flows smoothly for everyone.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to you. If you have any further questions about conference day, please contact me or Kim Rovnan at (412) 486-8341.
Director of Lower School, North Hills Campus